DiscoveryPTC2
Welcome to Discovery PTC Freelancers Greatest Server!!!
DiscoveryPTC2
Welcome to Discovery PTC Freelancers Greatest Server!!!
DiscoveryPTC2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Discovery PTC 2 Is our New Back up Forums for Freelancer Discovery Mod.

HomeMain PortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Seems to be working so far

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Rioch Rotbard
Faction Leader
Rioch Rotbard

Seems to be working so far Empty
PostSubject: Seems to be working so far   Seems to be working so far EmptyTue May 15, 2012 11:52 am

Guess I'll help out to see if color schemes still work for faction posts . pirat

Edit: Yup , it does . Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Glock
ADMINS
Glock

PostSubject: Re: Seems to be working so far   Seems to be working so far EmptyTue May 15, 2012 2:57 pm

Sadly it does not do like ours does as easily. Meaning I cannot figure out if or how to make it so each clan has their own threads and such like we have on the main forums. NOT sure if I will be able to use this one BUT in a pinch it will work I suppose.

Thanks for posting.
Glock
Back to top Go down
https://discoveryptc.board-directory.net
Darkness

Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Seems to be working so far   Seems to be working so far EmptyTue May 15, 2012 11:38 pm

Testing?
Back to top Go down
Http://www.discoveryptc.com/

PostSubject: Re: Seems to be working so far   Seems to be working so far EmptyFri May 18, 2012 6:36 am

Glock, .12 Guage or .50 Cal? lol
Back to top Go down
Glock
ADMINS
Glock

PostSubject: Re: Seems to be working so far   Seems to be working so far EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 9:25 am

Well it depends Mustang. Are we gonna get up close and personal? If so the shotgun of course. For a far away shot to take out some feller that is in deed of an extra hole in his mellow, or in this case in need of having his mellow REMOVED completely? Yea the .50 cal does a nice job for sure.

I saw one in a PAWN SHOP on the border of OK and Texas when we lived there. It wasn't the military style but it was a .50 "deer rifle" as they called it. Looked like a sniper rifle to me and I am pretty sure I could take anyone out at on say 1.5 MILES with that baby. I have always been an excellent shot with a rifle. Handguns? now that is a different story. Can't seem to hit diddly with them. LOL

STILL amazed some one has not tried to remove the head of a few of our people that are ruining thing country. I would NEVER advocate such a thing mind you and I am "DEAD SERIOUS" but it surprises me they haven't tried any how.

I am of the belief God allows those in office to be there for a reason and I am certain of our current administrations reason. DESTROY THE US AS FAST AS POSSIBLE. Seems they are doing a good job of it. For those that wonder why God would allow such a thing? SIMPLY because we have thrown Him out of every part of our lives, therefore He is just giving us what we deserve to be honest.

Well that's MY thoughts any how.

Glock
Back to top Go down
https://discoveryptc.board-directory.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Seems to be working so far   Seems to be working so far Empty

Back to top Go down

Seems to be working so far
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DiscoveryPTC2 :: Faction Threads-